Well, my sister just had her baby, three weeks early, in her bathroom, into the hands of a police officer... with the ambulance arriving a few minutes later. Her story definitely tops mine, at least I MADE it to the hospital. Both mom and baby Lincoln are doing great. Thank goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Holy cow! I want to hear the rest of that story! Another reason why I wouldn't mind being induced this next time around! Your header picture is PERFECT, not sure if it's new or not, but I like it!
That is so crazy! I can't even imagine. Glad they're doing well.
Oh goodness! I'm glad to hear your sister and the baby are okay! Congratulations to her!
WOW! Glad they are doing okay... that is my worst nightmare!
That is SOOO crazy! If she blogs you have to link to her "birth story"! I'm so glad everything turned out okay!
Holy! That is insane! Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well after that shocking arrival. :)
Oh my, that is nuts! So glad that things are OK. Also glad you keep us informed of things.
I didn't know anyone was expecting. Maybe if I made it to Lisas wedding I would have heard. So what sister? Thanks for your comments, when I get a chance I will post more pics.
Oh my goodness!! So glad she is doing okay, that sounds miserable.
Holy cow!! That sounds scary! I am glad she is doing okay! What a story to tell!
Post a Comment