Monday, June 7, 2010

School's Out for the Summer

Since my kids are not in school yet, we are not actually affected by school being out for the summer, all we know is it is REALLY HOT. So we are doing a lot wearing these:Especially because Kyla has been so sweet lately and has been giving lots of these:I LOVE my kids!

4 comments:

erica said...

Their outfits are so cute! I especially love how Kash is color coordinated. You can totally tell they're siblings.

Chelsey said...

Your kids are too Cute! I love the picture of Kyla in her princess outfit. I'm glad your sister and her new baby are okay...that is scary and crazy. I can't even imagine. I think I would have a heart attack in the middle of giving birth.

Jenna said...

I love their swimsuits. You have the most adorable kids and you always dress them so cute!

MyPremierDesigns said...

Where are you girl?? I have been trying to get ahold of you!!!:)