Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Brandon turned 26 about a week ago and I meant to make a post earlier.... His birthday ended up being extremely laid back, kind of like he is. Our neighbors, John and Elon Kruse, offered to watch Kyla so we could have a night out together. This was the first time we have been to a restaurant without her since she was born, so the night was already made right there. Brandon chose to try out Pappacito's and we had some excellent fajitas and carne asada. We will DEFINITELY be going back again.

On Sunday he opened his presents, with Kyla's help, and then we had Angel Food Cake - his favorite.
I thought it would be fun to attach some old pictures of Brandon from the year we met as Freshman at BYU. As you can see from the pictures, he loved being with his friends. You can see the crazy boy I fell in love with. The best part is, I love him even more today than I did back then.

8 comments:

MyPremierDesigns said...

HAHAHAH oh my gosh that feels like forever ago! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!!

Roxanne said...

how time flies huh? those old pics of freshman year just gave me a slew of the good times we all had back then! i'm glad everything is going great. Happy Birthday Brandon.

Karin said...

Happy Birthday Brandon.

So, I got home literally 2 minutes after you guys left Sunday. I was sad I missed you. Did you watch The Office?

Brandon and Erica said...

Cute pictures! Freshman year...such a good year...even though I was still one year behind you guys :-) S HALL rocked! :-)

Happy birthday to your hubs...my Brandon's favorite is Angel Food cake too! So we always have the same thing for his birthday :-)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Brandon. Cute pictures.

BTW my word varification for this post is POOPETE. I think thats funny and fitting.

erica said...

Happy belated birthday brandon!

Those pictures are awesome. Lol

Ashley said...

Love it!! Man, those were some good times. Glad you had a good birthday Brandon!!

Lisa M said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!