Tuesday, October 13, 2009

3 Months

My little angel baby is already three months! I can barely believe it. It has gone by even faster the second time around and I thought it went fast the first time! A couple things about my sweet baby boy:
-He hardly ever fusses
-He is rolling over from his stomach to his back
-He will hold onto his hair with his left fist while he is eating
-He loves for me to hold him and quiets instantly when I pick him up
-All I have to do is look at him and he breaks out in a huge smile that melts my heart EVERY time
-I gave him a hair cut on the day he turned three months old and cut an inch of hair off!
-He loves the car, the blow dryer, and the vacuum - all things Kyla hated
-Every time I look at him I think, "This is why I have children"
4 Weeks
7 Weeks - Blessing day

9 Weeks
10 weeks

13 Weeks / 3 Months

9 comments:

Chrystal Wilcox said...

he is so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Now that is one cute little boy. What a little sweetheart. It almost makes me want another one, but that will change when Adelaide hits me and screams NO!!!
So do you need/want shoes or Jackets for Kyla? I have size 5 and 6 shoes, and a couple 18 - 24 month jackets. Let me know.

Kiera said...

He is so cute!!

Shawntae said...

He is Gorgeous!!! We need to plan a family (ie 4th floor s hall family of ours) reunion. I am dying to see you and meet your darling kids!

Karin said...

I am curious how much he weighed because at Sadie's 15 month this morning she was only 18lbs 14 oz.

He is so cute!! Can you leave him Thursday too?

erica said...

He's so adorable! I can't believe he's already 3 months old. I bet you have some super fun pictures of him and Kyla together. How are they getting along? Hope you're all doing well! :)

MyPremierDesigns said...

sounds just like kalea...by the way the molars came in and now she has calmed down a lot...I am no longer pulling my hair out!!! he is cute you got a red-head watch out they have the most fun:)hehe enjoy your baby boy!!!

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

Gosh he is so handsome! I can't believe he is already over 3 months now!! He is such a little sweetie! I also can't believe we haven't seen you guys since he was only like 2 weeks old! Boo! We need to make an excuse to see each other since we are only like 40 minutes apart!!

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness he is so delicious. I love the picture of him all swaddled- super cute!
Oh and the love for the vacuum, blow dryer and car- it's totally a boy thing. They love anything with a motor. It's so strange. Robby LOVES the lawn mower. He could stand at the windo all day and watch John mow the lawn- go figure!