Kash started laughing a couple weeks ago and is extremely ticklish. Way more than Kyla ever was. It is so much fun! This is one of my very favorite infant milestones.
yo girl! Oh I just love the giggle soo cute! when we get kalea going she gets hiccups really bad...i feel bad if that follows her into her dating years LOL!
4 comments:
2008???
There is absolutley nothing that can put a smile on your face faster than a baby laughing! Thanks grandma's for the request we're all benefiting!
cute! I love his little laugh. what a handsome baby! he looks a lot like his sister. they're so adorable! :D hope your whole family's doing well!
yo girl! Oh I just love the giggle soo cute! when we get kalea going she gets hiccups really bad...i feel bad if that follows her into her dating years LOL!
Post a Comment