I felt like I had too many political posts and not enough on my little darlings. So even though I have not taken much time to blog lately - to be honest, I feel like I have no time since baby #2 - I wanted to post the Halloween pics. We were the Wizard of Oz this year. Kyla finally figured out Halloween this year. She had the time of her life and still likes to talk about "trick-or-treating", "thank-you", "bye-bye", and "pun'kin" with her dad - which are the four words she said at just about every house we went to. I have not enjoyed Halloween this much in years. There is something about watching your child's happiness that makes holidays even better now than they were when you were the kid.
My happy little scarecrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute stuff! And I agree, it's so much fun doing this holiday stuff and watching it through your child's eyes. My kids just got excited about Halloween this year... probably since I've been down playing the excitement of it all because I was a ba-humbug. Too much work. But this year was way fun, and I look forward to next year.
Love the themed family costumes!
cute!!! i love when families follow a theme. i'm glad kyla enjoyed trick r treating. i can't believe how big your son has gotten too! and what a happy baby!
Yeah!! A post!! You guys are always so cute for Halloween. We're going to miss you tonight.
Love the Halloween theme! Kash as the scarecrow is darling!
you guys are so cute!!!
Post a Comment