Thursday, November 12, 2009

Health Care Reform

I know some people may not feel like a blog is where one should share their political feelings, but I figure, if not here than where? As I read and find articles that I feel are important to know and understand, I feel that I not only have a right, but a responsibility to share them with others. Of course, in a blog format, it is totally up to the reader whether or not they want to listen or read about it - hence, a perfect solution.

Without further ado, a speech by Mike Rogers from Michigan.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have seen this video and LOVED it. Amen to everything he said It gives you hope that there might be some worth while people in our government aftrerall. I loved the Halloween pics. Kash is the cutest scarecrow I've ever seen and Kyla is adorable as always. Was Brandon the tin man? Someday we might get around to doing a cute themed Halloween. Brett and I never seem to muster enough Halloween spirit...

caseytanner said...

that was an excellent speech. thank you for sharing.