Kyla is at the age were a Band Aid fixes everything. I love it. She got hit really hard in the face by another kid at the gym's Kids Club and when I went in to get her she was crying hard and asking, "Band Aid?" I told her she could have one as soon as we got home. I gave one to her as promised and let her put it on herself - you can see where the Band Aid ended up in proximity to the actual boo-boo (on her cheek)...
Doesn't matter though, as long as she is happy. And she was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks a little roughed up in that picture. Poor girl. Does she like taking the bandaids off? What a cute girl, I need to see her more.
Hey- we want pictures of the CRUISE!!!
SUPER cute! I love that phase - and you'll be happy to know that we're STILL in it!! It's even better when I let them pick out their own box of band-aids.
Awww!!!! Poor Kyla! :(
Post a Comment