There's nothing like the happiness that is a bubble bath! Gets my kids in a good mood no matter what! And he IS a cutie... but I'll have to argue with the whole "cutest little redhead in the world" thing. But seriously, don't you just love the red?!? Get ready to be stopped EVERYWHERE!!
3 comments:
Oh my, he has the perfect happy round head. I love them both!
There's nothing like the happiness that is a bubble bath! Gets my kids in a good mood no matter what! And he IS a cutie... but I'll have to argue with the whole "cutest little redhead in the world" thing. But seriously, don't you just love the red?!? Get ready to be stopped EVERYWHERE!!
These pictures and posts are ADORABLE! Your kids are so cute! (By the way, I love your hat in that picture at the top of your blog!)
Post a Comment