Happy waiting for his bathHappy taking a bathHappy playing by himselfHappy playing with his sisterHappy getting ready to leave somewhere Happy going to sleepCan you see an underlying theme? I am the luckiest mom in the world!
Wow thats one Happy kid. What'd ya do to the other one? Just kidding, its a girl thing, we have to start perfecting our mood swings at birth. Emilie is still working the kinks out of hers.
That little boy of yours is awesome! I am so glad to hear that he is such a happy little guy. I hope it keeps up through the toddler years! You still haven't sent pictures of your quiet book. I'd still love to see them :)
11 comments:
He is just adorable! It's a bonus that he's such a happy baby!
Cute!!
He is just a bundle of joy. i love Kyla's curly hair too.
He is such a handsome little guy! Cute pictures!
Wow thats one Happy kid. What'd ya do to the other one? Just kidding, its a girl thing, we have to start perfecting our mood swings at birth. Emilie is still working the kinks out of hers.
CUTE BOY!!! Come be happy boy and chill with us please :)
Pretty sure he gets cuter every day!!
That little boy of yours is awesome! I am so glad to hear that he is such a happy little guy. I hope it keeps up through the toddler years! You still haven't sent pictures of your quiet book. I'd still love to see them :)
What a cute baby!!!
I especially love the last picture.
He is way too adorable!
those are some yummy cheeks!! Seriously SO cute Sharee!!
Post a Comment