Callie had curly hair like that too when she was little. I think just after she started school it started straightening up.(not that that will happen to Kyla!)
Curly hair is definitely so fun! (And gorgeous!) :)
I'm so totally hoping my future children have curly hair. Quinn has curly hair. Mine is just plain flat :( Lol
seriously... this has got to STOP! Coco does NOT smile for pictures either!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Callie had curly hair like that too when she was little. I think just after she started school it started straightening up.(not that that will happen to Kyla!)
Curly hair is definitely so fun! (And gorgeous!) :)
I'm so totally hoping my future children have curly hair. Quinn has curly hair. Mine is just plain flat :( Lol
seriously... this has got to STOP! Coco does NOT smile for pictures either!!
Post a Comment