Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Babe

Today we get to celebrate this boy being born:
Do you think our kids look like him?
He loves animalsHis mother always tells me that he was the sweetest little boy - which you can totally see from this pictureWith 3 older brothers, he had lots of hand-me-downs, but he still made them look goodHe ran cross-country and played basketball in high schoolLuckily, he graduated....
So he could go to BYU and meet me as a freshman in the dormsHe loves kidsAnd is amazingly HOT even after 8 years - He is going to be so embarrassed when he sees that I posted this picture of him from his freshman year at BYU
Here's to the man who
-Supports me in everything I want to do
-Genuinely loves to play with his kids
-Is one of the most generous people I know
-Makes me want to be a better person
-Always makes me laugh
-Loves me unconditionally
Happy Birthday Babe

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!

erica said...

LOL, that picture is hilarious. Happy birthday Brandon!

Unknown said...

You're right Sharee, he is pretty great. Happy Birthday big boy.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha- he is going to kill you when he sees this post but it is a fun one. Happy birthday Brandon!

jamie said...

you did pick a great one, he's hilarious! I showed Brett his picture and he's all "I thought it was me at first" and I'm all rightttt I'd of noticed if your abs looked like THAT! Congrats ;)

Shawntae said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! And so you know because I haven't had the privilege of seeing you lovely face in years I now have these pictures to remind me of the boy we all know and love from BYU!

Lisa M said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!