At family dinner last night, Kyla was once again calling Brandon "boy" instead of "Daddy" (as I mentioned here) so he decided to use it as a learning experience and asked Kyla, "So, is Mommy a boy or a girl then?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
lol LOVE HER! I was telling Kaytie, we should all get together and have a play date sometime at Let's Jump!
smart girl!
I do not like the post about her stitches, how SAD!
LOL. Awesome! I admit I'm reading this at work cause it's a bit slow today and I might have giggled a bit too loudly. Everyone turned around and looked at me like I was crazy :) Thank you for the entertainment
you have to let me know if you tackle any of those furniture projects! I'm sooo coming over there and watching!
How sweet is that!!
Oh, my goodness! That is so funny! We sure miss you princesses and boys!
That's perfect!! Your girl is a CUTIE pants!
Yes Kyla you are EXACTLY right! Mommy is a princess/queen! And no I don't know why we don't live by each other. I go through BYU withdrawls often. Pathetic maybe...but true. Lets plan a reunion!!
Post a Comment