Saturday, January 9, 2010

For those of you who were wondering.....

For those of you who were wondering where Kash gets his red hair.....
Meet my mom:My sister, Trina:And my youngest sister, Sherlynn:Out of the 16 people in my family, 5 have red hair. Including Kash's cousin, Maliya. Needless to say, I LoVe me some red hair!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Me too, me too! At first I had no idea where Josie got her red hair (until my MIL told me she's a natural red-head...I just thought she always dyed her hair). I think I may dye my hair more reddish again so Josie will feel like she's my baby. :-) Just today a lady at work brought me some information about Reds: 2% of the world's population are natural redheads. Only about 4% of people possess the gene, so fewer show the red trait. How great it is to be unique!! I find myself being drawn to red-haired children now because I'm looking for it...they are too cute!

MyPremierDesigns said...

red heads rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!