It seems like I just posted about Kyla turning one. My baby girl is growing up so fast. We kept her birthday very laid back since I am not one to plan and throw big parties. I made her a cake (which tasted better than it looked...)
and her big present was a Radio Flyer Trike that we bought with some of the money from each of her grandparents! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Topham and Poyfair!
She loves it even though she cannot figure out how to use the peddles....
She was scared of the candle in her birthday cake, so her daddy had to blow it out for her. I was really surprised, this is the little girl who is not afraid of ANYTHING.
Kyla is very special and has personality just bursting out of her. She has a startling lack of fear which keeps her climbing on top of very dangerous things and gives me a healthy dose of fear instead. I think she can reach every surface in the house except the top of the refrigerator, the top of our tallest dresser, and our entertainment center. Nothing is safe. She also LOVES to laugh and play. I have no idea where she gets her energy. She loves other kids and will point at kids she's never seen before and say, "Friend!" She is extremely stubborn (I wonder where she gets that from), but also extremely loving. She is my princess and the child that first made me a mother. I love her so much.
and her big present was a Radio Flyer Trike that we bought with some of the money from each of her grandparents! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Topham and Poyfair!
2 comments:
I can't believe she's two! She's such a cutie. What is she eating in that picture? A cookie? And the cake looks very yummy :)
Also, the next story about her calling Brandon boy cracked me up.
Such a fun, funny, cute girl! I can't believe it has been 2 years! Time sure flies!
Post a Comment