It is so important that your voice is heard. GO VOTE! If you have young kids and don't want to take them: either swap with a friend (that is what I am doing) or bring them over to my house!! IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO VOTE!!
Done and Done. I love to vote. I just take Addy with me and she tells me who to vote for. Luckily she seems to be a republican so we don't argue too much:)
Sharee - I know that you don't know me at all, I am Matt and Bryan Shumway's mom - Andrea. I have wanted to let you know that You, and your beautiful family, have been in my thoughts and prayers this past couple of months. I hear of your great strength and faith and know you have a fabulous support system. Yet, however crazy it is, I felt that I should let you know that I am praying for you. I am so grateful for you and your friendship to my Texas people. May the Lord Bless you and yours with his finest and richest blessings! Andrea Shumway
2 comments:
Done and Done. I love to vote. I just take Addy with me and she tells me who to vote for. Luckily she seems to be a republican so we don't argue too much:)
Sharee -
I know that you don't know me at all, I am Matt and Bryan Shumway's mom - Andrea. I have wanted to let you know that You, and your beautiful family, have been in my thoughts and prayers this past couple of months. I hear of your great strength and faith and know you have a fabulous support system. Yet, however crazy it is, I felt that I should let you know that I am praying for you. I am so grateful for you and your friendship to my Texas people. May the Lord Bless you and yours with his finest and richest blessings!
Andrea Shumway
Post a Comment