Since I am hitting my five month mark - I thought it might be time to announce that we will be having Kash Brandon Poyfair join our family in early July. If I had a scanner, I would attach some pictures of him, since I don't, you will just have to see my big belly instead - sorry! Here I am at a 19 and a half weeks.
I wasn't ever really going to do a post about this, but then I realized I should probably say SOMETHING since I will be posting pictures now that completely show my growing belly. Maybe I'm vain, but I don't want ya'all thinking I am just gaining lots of weight! I am still going to the gym 4-5 mornings a week, but I am getting bigger anyway. The joys of pregnancy... Here I am at nine months with Kyla. Just looking at my old pregnancy pictures makes me wonder why I am doing this all over again. I have four words for you: Big As A Boat.
13 comments:
Kyla is very cute. and congratulations on having a boy.
Sharee, Congratulations. Boys are so much fun!! I love Brennan and I know you will love having a little boy and girl to play with. My sister and sister in-law are both having babies in July as well! It's a good month (my birthday too). Kyla is so adorable! She's getting so big. Her little pony tail is pretty cute.
Oh wow!! SO much to say... First. You still look so tiny for being 5 months. Second. What a FUN package, that is so sweet of your fam back home. Third. That is AWESOME that you're hitting up the gym that much. Fourth. Kyla's mew outfit is RIDICULOUSLY cute!!
You look great! I can't believe you are already almost 2/3 of the way there and that you are still going to the gym! It seems like I never got on a good exercise schedule from since being pregnant the first time so I admire you. I love that package of cute boy necessities. The blue blanket brought an extra smile because Aftin gave Dallin one just like that and it has become THE blanket. Glad to know they still sell them if needed. Kyla looks adorable in her new outfit. You will find that there is cute stuff out there for boys, but it just doesn't compare to dressing up a little girl. Also, boys are ROUGH! All my girlfriends with little girls that I have been talking to lately say their girls don't bang on walls or tables or launch themselves off the couch or climb all over you and jump off, etc. Unless Kyla is like this, you are in for a treat with a little boy in the near future!
Congratulations Sharee & Brandon! That is so fun! You will totally be able to DO boy! Look at me.... Mason isn't turning out so bad! ; )
Congratulations! When i saw you at church the other night I didn't even notice the belly. You look fantastic! I'm so happy for you.
I love Kyla's outfit. It is so so cute.
Also- I love that you said you're going to the gym 4-5 times and still gaining weight/getting bigger. If going to the gym would prevent a pregnant woman from gaining weight- I think there would be a lot more people working out. :) You look fantastic for 20 weeks. So small, especially for baby #2!
congratulations!!! You look great, I am so happy for you. Having 2 boys of my own I feel like boys are cake, I am sure you will do great!!!
I was so excited when I find out I was having a boy with Drew! Boys are so fun, but really different than girls!! I love having one of each! You look really good! I looked huge on both of my kids by now!! That outfit is really cute! I have had lots of fun playing softball with you! It is fun getting to know you better! You are a lot of fun!
Yah! How exciting! Kash is a totally adorable name and Kyla is going to be a great big sister. How fun!!!! Even when you claim to be big as a boat, you are hot so don't worry!!!
Sharee I love reading your updated blogs!! Kyla is so big oh my gosh!she has like long hair! you ran a 5k at 5 months pregnant...hey props to you! I like Kash with a "K" so now you have 2 "K" names! call me!!!
CONGRATS again! I can't believe you hid it for so long! Not only from your blog but from your friends! You look great!! What a sweet package from your mom - totally makes it more real, huh!? And don't worry, you can DO boys too! They're a lot easier!!
AHHHHHHHHH I"M SO EXCITED YOU"RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!
I like his name too! Kyla and Kash. Cute!
Everyone has babies :( I want one, haha.
Post a Comment