Four years ago today, I married MY perfect man.
I didn't even realize what a perfect fit we were then, but it has become so obvious over time.
It is amazing that every day you can love someone more and realize how they compliment you in just the right ways.
He really is strong where I am weak. I am a better person because of him.
I have A LOT of idiosyncrasies - he loves me anyway.
I still CANNOT believe that not only did I land someone tall, dark , and handsome - like I had always hoped,
but he also happens to be an AMAZING father,
a loyal friend,
a righteous priesthood holder,
a great dancer,
and my entertainment for life.
I found the one I'll spend forever with and I'm just lucky I get to laugh the entire time. I love you, babe.
10 comments:
Congratulations! You guys are great together. Isn't it crazy being married for 4 years? At the same time, it seems like it's been forever.
Beautiful pictures- it is nice having a peek into your wedding day. I hope you are doing something fun to celebrate.
Karin
How sweet! That made me cry! It definitely makes you feel blessed to realize that you have found the man of your dreams! Happy Anniversary!
That is such a cute little tribute! I can't believe we were at your wedding four years ago! wow...time flies! :-)
congratulations!
Happy anniversary you crazy kids!
Such cute pictures!!! I'm so excited for your new addition to the family.
Happy Anniversary! Its so great to hear someone be so proud of marriage and so in love! You guys are great together!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! And good job on four years. I think you guys make a pretty great couple too!!!
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! I hope you have lots of fun planned for your big day. :)
Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like I am not the only one to get married close to her birthday!! Have a wonderful week of celebration!
I loved seeing all these pictures!! You and Brandon show so much personality! You look beautiful as always and happy four years!
I liked seeing these wedding pictures! Really cute...
Post a Comment