I have been playing on a city league slow-pitch softball team with two good friends, Karin and Kiera. Although I am having a blast, I wish I was playing with full range of motion and control of my body - not something I currently enjoy at 6 months pregnant.... One of these days I just hope Brandon's work, TWG, will have a coed team while I am NOT pregnant.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
My Own Thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It's definitely nice to get back into something you love...even while being pregnant. :)
I know, it's great having supportive husbands. Matt and Brandon could play but they willingly sit back and watch the kids so we can play! They're awesome. That picture makes me laugh. :) I am so excited for tomorrow's game, but it is soooo late. My mom was going to play with us but not she is just going to watch now.
Good for you babe! If you make the championships we'll throw you a party!
Softball sure has been fun! I hope they don't cancel our game tomorrow!!
Hey could you send that picture to me? I tried to just copy it but it came up blurry in my photos! Thanks!! kieramathis(at)hotmail(dot)com
GOOD for you!!!
But no more sliding into bases!!!
Hi you are incredible! Congrats on little boy Poyfair...I haven't blogged in a little while and I missed the announcement post. I can't believe you are running 5Ks and playing softball and going to the gym 4-5 times a week. I think that's more than I do now and I'm not pregnant. Well, I think boys are great and I'm so excited for you guys!
That's awesome! Looks like fun!! Wish I wasn't so horrible at softball :)
You're awesome! I wish I had something fun to do like that! Or you here to do it with me!!!! You're a stud!
Post a Comment