Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just a Taste

We have not been up to much at all over here. Somedays I feel like all I do is feed one baby, than the other, then change one diaper, then the other - all day. But I love my babies and here is just a taste of the beauties I get to be with all day:In the above picture, Kyla is sitting on the mannequin dog at Old Navy and I have to admit: I was the parent who didn't make my child get down until I got the camera out and took a picture. She climbed up on it first thing after we walked into the store.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hooray for two adorable babies! Kash sure looks sweet sleeping in the first picture and I LOVE your family picture on your blog header! You mentioned changing diapers - I want to hear more about how potty training is going. We have been on and off FOREVER! It is so hard!

Patricia said...

but really, by leaving a knee-high doggie lying around, they are just asking for it! i'm glad you waited to take the picture; SO ADORABLE!

Alyssa said...

Darling pictures! I love the picture of Kash sleeping!

Karin said...

Don't worry, I practically sacrificed Sadie's life the other day for a good picture.

Your kids are adorable. It was probably a good call the other night not to come over. She hasn't really developed anything but had a rough night. We'll catch up this weekend.

erica said...

Those pictures are adorable! Kyla looks SO happy sitting on that dog. And Kash is so handsome! Sorry that life seems so baby busy. I would offer to babysit but alas, I'm far far away :(

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

I thought that dog was real before I read your post! Haha! Your babies are so beautiful!

MyPremierDesigns said...

dang kyla is such a big girl!!!!!!!!!