We are going to Yellowstone National Park and I need everyone's help - where should we go? What should we see?? The only place I know for sure is Old Faithful. What did you like? What didn't you like? Why??
Wow! When are you guys going?!! You are brave to go with a new little one! That is going to be so much fun! I have never been there so I have no ideas for you... sorry! Have fun!! :)
We went there a few years back. You can see pics of what we did and the names of the stuff we saw : http://candjtanner.blogspot.com/2007/05/yellowstone.html
The map they give you on your way in is really helpful. Aside from the major sites, we just looked at the map, pointed out things that looked cool, and planned our trip that way. We did half of the map one day and half the other.
hey girl we are just renting to answer you question- and we just LOVE it! so we need to chat but i don't know when to call because of your newborn and kyla...maybe and will get lucky and call when they are both sleeping:) i will call soon:)
Well, by the time you get this comment your vacation will be over. I hope you had a great time! I just wanted to send a note and say how cute I think you all are. It was so fun to see you at Janet's birthday. Your children are absolutely adorable. Kash has grown up so much it's unbelievable. I just want to kiss his cheeks all day long. They're so juicy and delectable!
6 comments:
Wow! When are you guys going?!! You are brave to go with a new little one! That is going to be so much fun! I have never been there so I have no ideas for you... sorry! Have fun!! :)
We went there a few years back. You can see pics of what we did and the names of the stuff we saw : http://candjtanner.blogspot.com/2007/05/yellowstone.html
Hope that helps.
The map they give you on your way in is really helpful. Aside from the major sites, we just looked at the map, pointed out things that looked cool, and planned our trip that way. We did half of the map one day and half the other.
That sounds so fun. I love it there but was so little I don't remember specifics. When do you leave?
hey girl we are just renting to answer you question- and we just LOVE it! so we need to chat but i don't know when to call because of your newborn and kyla...maybe and will get lucky and call when they are both sleeping:) i will call soon:)
Well, by the time you get this comment your vacation will be over. I hope you had a great time! I just wanted to send a note and say how cute I think you all are. It was so fun to see you at Janet's birthday. Your children are absolutely adorable. Kash has grown up so much it's unbelievable. I just want to kiss his cheeks all day long. They're so juicy and delectable!
Post a Comment