
My little baby is 6 months old today and I have no idea how it happened so fast!

It seems like just yesterday that I brought her home from the hospital and the newborn outfit she was wearing was
WAY too big.

Now when I see little newborns I can't believe that she was ever that small. It is weird that, in a way, I still think of her as being that little.

I had an immediate bond with my baby; I felt it before she was even born. It is incredible how
instantly you can love something so little and helpless. It was amazing to me how
instantly her daddy loved her. I was worried it would take a while since newborns are so immobile and he really wanted a child he could actually play with.

But I was
SO wrong and he immediately wanted to hold her, help me with her, and have her sleep next to him for naps- which melted my heart even further.

When we found out we were having a girl, my man looked at me and said, "Ha! Little girl's love their daddies!" He was
very right.

When I was up visiting my family, I had my brother take some 6 month pictures of her that I posed; which, even though they are not technically "professional", I just
LOVE.
I still cannot finds words adequate enough to describe how phenomenal being a mother is, but I continue to try. I hope one day my little angel can understand how much she has changed my life and what a miracle she is.
19 comments:
HI Sharee, I found you on Casey's blog and had to see what you were up to. Kayla is such a beautiful little girl. I can tell you really love being a mom, it is the best huh. well take care and glad we can keep in touch, blogs are the best!
Nicole
My two favorites are the one where she is in the pot and the one where she looks overjoyed to find herself in a pile of feathers. Too cute.
How rude! "Not professional" Why I ouda...thump!
those picture are amazing! he did a great job! she is so darn cute!!
those picture are amazing! he did a great job! she is so darn cute!!
She's adorable Sharee, and happy half birthday to Kyla!
Ohh, and I did think the pics looked professional.
isn't it so amazing how instant you bond to your babies!?! I'm still amazed about that myself. And it just gets better, stronger and is more faster with the 2nd!
She's adorable!!
Love the pictures! My favorites are with the blue feather boa. :) She is such a doll!
CUTE!!!! She is seriously beautiful!
And, isn't that boa from your bridal shower?! :-)
The pics are so stinking cute. Wow 6 months already! I guess I need to think about pictures too. So sad that the 3rd kid gets half as many pics as the 1st.
Are you game for a girls night on June 14th? let me know.
Those are so cute!! I think you should go into business :) And happy half birthday Kyla!!
the pictures are DARLING!!! I love the last ones, especially!
Those are a lot of fun. I love her facial expressions. It was so fun playing with her the other night. I can't believe she is already 6 months old. What a beautiful little girl she is. We love her!!!
Karin
::sniffle:: Just read your comment on my blog....almost made me tear up. Thanks!
That was fun living in the same apartment complex. We DID have fun together!
She is so darling Sharee! She has so much personality!
Cute Pictures! What were you doing posting at 6 in the morning? That's too early for me.
I found your link on Jen's blog. These pictures of Kyla are absolutely darling. I seriously want to eat her right up!!!
(If you run the other direction when you see me at church, I totally understand why...and I might even advise it).
I found your link on Jen's blog. These pictures of Kyla are absolutely darling. I seriously want to eat her right up!!!
(If you run the other direction when you see me at church, I totally understand why...and I might even advise it).
Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to comment on this post since I already have like 12 other comments telling you how beautiful Kyla is...but I do have to comment and say that you made me tear up when I read your description of Kyla's bond with Brandon. I hope Jared and my future baby girls have a bond like that some day! I'm sure it makes your heart melt!
Post a Comment