Artichoke Dip
1 (14 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, in water drained and quartered
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese – the shredded kind, not the grated kind
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
2 cloves crushed garlic
3 green onions sliced
1/2 t cayenne pepper
salt and pepper
In a medium bowl, mix the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, 3/4 cup Parmesan, cream cheese and green chile peppers, garlic, and seasoning. Scoop the mixture into a pie pan or medium baking pan. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan, tomatoes, and green onion. The green onion can also be added into the actual dip before you bake it, if you want.
Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly and slightly browned. Serve warm.
5 comments:
I have that exact recipe. I love it. i always have people rave whenever I bring it places.
I made a post giving you a little more information on the software. Seriously if you buy it yo will love it, use it and never regret it. I use it ALL the time, mainly for pictures of my wall, cards, and I make Storybooks(hard bound scrapbooks). I have made six and none have been for me, they were all gifts for other people. Email me what you think.
Have fun at your physicals this morning. Isn't it a relief to get life insurance done with and out of the way?
yeah!!! THAT stuff was so good... i can't wait to make it!
thanks!!!!!! I can't wait to make it!
Post a Comment