Since her birthday was on November 20th, this post is very delayed, but it could not be helped.... as mentioned below. We actually traveled to Utah on her birthday, so we celebrated it five days later when her daddy was able to fly up and meet us at my parent's house. I cannot believe she is one year old! This year has flown by. I have loved every stage of her life. She is the light of our family and the best decision Brandon and I have ever made together. She is the center of our universe and I think she is starting to know it! Here are some pictures of our family celebration for her birthday and then to reminisce how my little new born has become a full-fledged baby!
Her first birthday cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love how her mouth is wide open and smiling in more than half the pictures. She is so Brandon's baby in that way! We love her, she is adorable, Happy late birthday.
Happy Birthday! I'm still so sad I completely over looked that. She is one of my all time favorite little people. :)
oh how sad no more baby..she's graduated to toddler...what she is a doll!!!
CUTE CAKE!! Did you make it :)
I can't believe Kyla is already one!! Time flies!!
This little girl is my pixie princess dream. I just LOVE her. Happy 1st Birthday, Kyla! The sky is the limit for you!
Happy belated birthday Kyla! I just love how photogenic she is. She makes the funniest faces. And those dimples! I love her birthday bunny cake too.
she's such a cutie! and i too can't believe it's been a year!! it's been fun watching her get cuter and cuter! way cute birthday cake. did i say 'cute' too many times in this comment?!
Post a Comment