Thursday, July 23, 2009

Newborn Pics

A friend of mine has her own photography business and so we got some wonderful pictures taken - I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did!You can check her out at: http://www.yourreflectionsphotography.com

10 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute pictures! Sharee, you look great too! Such a cute little family :)

Chrystal Wilcox said...

such cute pictures!! You can totally tell he is a little boy, looks so cute. and you look so great!!!

Kiera said...

So cute! You look so good! I never look that cute after I have a baby!

MyPremierDesigns said...

Yea new family pics how often does that happen? not enough...i spent all week in vegas with clif and kalea and we did not take ONE family picture! so kash looks more topham to me what do you think? you got some strong genes girl! he's a cutie thought good job on getting picture taken!

erica said...

Aw, i love the picture of the entire family. And the one of Kyla and her baby brother. Looks like they get along, which is great! You look fabulous btw! :)

Michelle Cramer said...

Congrats! Really great pics, he is adorable!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Sharee, you look beautiful!! That first picture is my favorite. Those turned out great. Kash is such a doll and I want to come hold him again.

Nathan and Katie said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! We have to get together once you guys get settled in with your new addition! We want to meet Kash!!!! You have such a beautiful family!

Bill and Aftin said...

He is so adorable!!! And I love the family picture. You look so good! I don't think I got dressed and done up for at least a month or two after having Aliyah so I am amazed that you were able to get the family all together looking so cute. Seeing him makes me excited for my little boy....

Shawntae said...

Ok...He is gorgeous and so are you!!! You look incredible! I miss you guys so much and wish we lived close! What an adorable family. Love you guys!