I just love the Fourth of July. I love what it stands for; I love that so many people are united - celebrating the truly amazing blessing it is to live in this country. We usually spend Independence Day weekend down at Brandon's parent's house with his siblings, but being 39 weeks pregnant this year... we decided it was best to celebrate it at home.
We had a wonderful time going to the Roanoke festivities on Friday night with friends.
They had free train rides and bouncy houses and even snow cones! (Hence the blue smiles in the following picture...)
The fun was followed by some nice fireworks. Not too long and not too short for our 19 month old to handle. Yes, we kept her up to watch fireworks and, yes, I am glad we did.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Proud to be an American
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thanks again for going with us. It was great spending the holiday with you guys.
Could you look any more gorgeous at 39 weeks?! Good luck in the next week. I hope Kash comes right when you are ready and that labor and delivery #2 go a whole lot smoother!!
You are so pretty! Good luck with your delivery! I was thinking when I saw that you updated your blog that you had already had him!! I can't wait to see what he looks like!
Looks like fun and you look great for 39 weeks pregnant! Good luck, we'll be thinking of you. I'm excited to see you next post!
I love your cute little family! Kyla is adorable, Sharee. So adorable.
Wait a sec, 39 weeks pregnant?? No wonder! I was wondering if he'd already been born and I was just behind on the times. I can't wait to see what this kiddo looks like! I'm assuming y'all picked out a name already?
PS- You look fabulous! :D
We missed you guys, but I'm so glad you had fun. Congrats on the new little guy. I must hear this birth story, Jason said you barely made it to the hospital!
Post a Comment