Monday, July 20, 2009

So it begins......

Guess who just went potty in the toilet?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOHOOO! You are a brave lady to start so young and with a newborn.
Good luck.

Lindsey said...

Hooray!! I hope that this really is the beginning of the end of diapers!!! It will be wonderful for you to not have to change two kids a thousand times a day! Way to go Kyla and keep it going! Plus, pass on the things that work because we are still so far from that (although we have been closer too, phooey ... :( )

Karin said...

YEAH KYLA!! That is so awesome.

What a fun picture too.

Shannon said...

Oh, hooray! How long have you been working on potty training? I am dreading that little "life's lesson."...

MyPremierDesigns said...

and wearing high heels...hehehe start her early girl! is that a monkey on her back with the tail for the leash...funny cause i just bought one for kalea

erica said...

Yay! Congrats Kyla! I love her gold heels :)

Thrillsons said...

She is so dang cute!

Karin said...

It was so fun visiting with you. We need to do it again soon.