We went to the BYU vs. TCU basketball game in Fort Worth on Saturday, March 8th. It was so much fun! The teams were within one or two points for a lot of the game, but BYU came back in the last 10 minutes. The only problem was it was SO hot in the stadium! I was all red and so was our little munchkin.
She had a rough time; every time people cheered she got really startled and she was not able to sleep due to the noise - I felt terrible for her. By the end of the game she was so exhausted that she had passed out on my her Daddy's arm while he stood outside one of the stadium entrances.
We wanted our little girl to represent for BYU too and since we didn't have any clothes for her, I decided to make a little onsie that said "BYU Baby." It was my trial run with iron-on letters and even though it isn't fancy, at least the letters were straight! I took this picture after she had cried the half an hour home from the game (like I said below, she hates to travel in the car) so her eyes were all red. My man and I are HUGE cougar fans! I LOVE BYU and miss it a lot. I guess there is nothing like your Alma Mater!!
3 comments:
Hi Sharee! I found your blog on Shawntae's blog...and am soo glad I did.
Kyla is SOO cute! I love the picture of her laughing with Brandon. SO adorable.
It's good to see that you're doing well...you look awesome!
Glad we can keep in touch via blogging now :-)
Yeah I just found your blog from the Shumway one! And I have to say the little onesie is very impressive, those iron on letters can be such a pain!
GO COUGARS! I was hoping to take Weston (my little guy), to his first BYU football game this weekend for the byu blue and white spring game, but he'll still be in the hospital.
Post a Comment