Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So Many Happeningz, So Little Time


Well, we just returned from a week on the Oregon Coast where I did some accounting work for my man's dad and then we got to sight-see, take long walks on the beach, play games, and spend time with his parents. It was a wonderful vacation and I was so happy for our baby to be able to spend some time with her grandparents.



My hubby and I got to take a few walks on the beach while Grandma Carol watched the little one. Time alone is a pleasure we rarely enjoy these days with our new little princess, so we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Our little girl loves to play with her dad and he can get her to smile very easily. Even though she had to spend MANY hours on planes and in the car, she did remarkably well for a child who does not like to travel.

Our flight got canceled from Las Vegas to home and US Airways put us up in Travelodge for the night- definitely NOT the place to go when visiting Las Vegas. We were given $70 worth of food vouchers, which we found out when we got to our hotel.... that we could only use them at the airport (despite what we were told at the airport). My opinion of US Airways has declined very much since the trip since I felt we, and the other passengers, were treated poorly in several instances. Unfortunately, they are like Wal-Mart, and no matter how many bad experiences I have with them, I will probably continue giving them my business because they are the cheapest... so sad to admit...





6 comments:

Unknown said...

kyla is so darn cute! i love her cute little face!!! what a cute pic of brandon and kyla! dont you just love the daddy daughter bond! it is sweet!
I love your blog! i bet your family loves it to so they can see pics of kyla

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carmen said...

She is just way too cute! Glad you joined the blog world, now I can keep track of you better. Love ya!

Karin said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy you're blogging. So fun.

I hope you know how much Matt and I love living near you. We'd do anything for you guys.

Karin

Lindsey said...

Your hair looks so cute in the picture where you are holding the star fish. I love it short!

Heather said...

What a cute girl!!!