My baby's newest fun thing is laughing. I just LOVE it! She has to be in exactly the right mood though, which is about 10 to 15 minutes after she eats. Her daddy still has not seen her laugh so when she started laughing yesterday I quickly grabbed the camera and made a very poor video of it to show him when he got home from work. I have to tickle her and talk to her to really get a strong laugh so it is sometimes difficult to hear her over my voice and to see her since one hand was holding the camera while the other one was tickling her. She is already fascinated with the camera so I had to hide the camera on the side of her so she wouldn't get distracted, which explains my very poor aim - you can barely see her face. Anyway, after all those disclaimers.... enjoy!
Friday, March 14, 2008
First Time to the Park!
My baby's newest fun thing is laughing. I just LOVE it! She has to be in exactly the right mood though, which is about 10 to 15 minutes after she eats. Her daddy still has not seen her laugh so when she started laughing yesterday I quickly grabbed the camera and made a very poor video of it to show him when he got home from work. I have to tickle her and talk to her to really get a strong laugh so it is sometimes difficult to hear her over my voice and to see her since one hand was holding the camera while the other one was tickling her. She is already fascinated with the camera so I had to hide the camera on the side of her so she wouldn't get distracted, which explains my very poor aim - you can barely see her face. Anyway, after all those disclaimers.... enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for coming to the park with us! It was great seeing you. We go quite a bit and you are more than welcome to come anytime you would like. Kyla is beautiful! I love that you have a blog.
We also had a great time at the BYU game with you. Dang - we forgot to get a picture together.
Anyway, I hope we get to see you guys this weekend. Call if you are up for anything. I feel bad calling you so much.
Love ya!
Karin
i just love her laugh way cute! i love her sweet little voice! i love taking ainsley to that park i love the toddler area!
That is the cutest little giggle! Their laughing only gets better too. Just you wait until you do something that doesn't seem funny and it cracks her up or she just starts laughing for no reason at all. Ah, babies are so fun!
Post a Comment