So, I still have not figured out how to put a line and then start another section of a single post - although I have seen it on other blogs, so I know it is possible...
Friday, April 11, 2008
And the Verdict is....
So, I still have not figured out how to put a line and then start another section of a single post - although I have seen it on other blogs, so I know it is possible...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
The second picture is so awesome. Ha! Classic.
That's such a fun face of her eating. Sienna loved cereal from the first try too. We've been lucky and she'll eat almost anything. Hopefully baby #2 is just as good.
Response to your question: Roseola is a virus so there is nothing you can do for it. The most annoying part is that as soon as the baby has a rash, it is no longer contagious. It typically starts with a few days of super high fever of 103 or higher. (That is when they're contagious-during the fever) then the fever dies and the rash appears. (The rash can last up to a week but hers seems to be dying quickly!!!) So, it is hard to diagnos until it is too late to not get other kids sick. With Sienna, she only had a fever one night and it was only 101 so very unusual for Roseola. Anyway, she is doing great and it doesn't even seem to bother her, it just looks bad. The best news for me is that I am almost positive we weren't around any kids when she had her fever and nobody has broken out yet.
I think we're still going to attempt pictures. Hopefully it doesn't show up too much, that would be a big waste of money. Who takes family pictures when they're pregnant anyway? I think I'm nuts.
Karin
that is awesome! she is so cute with her happy face with food! yay!
Sorry you had a boring weekend. I get really upset when we don't do something. Usually, our Saturdays are full of Costco and the park or Southlake town center and that is just fine with me- as long as we do something!
Karin
Kyla is sooo cute! I love her happy face :-)
Those pictures of her first rice cereal and so cute! I'm so glad that she likes it - hopefully she will be an easy eater her whole life! Also, I love the living room paint job!
I Love the story line of these pics so dang cute! Keep on enjoying every minute because they grow so fast :(
Hi Sharee. Thanks for the comment. I definitely remember you. Glad to see that you are doing well! :)
Stat Counter is great. It is designed to track visitors of your website or blog. Very easy to use and there are tons of tools to show who is viewing, where they are from, when and for how long. Anyway, go to www.statcounter.com. You have to set up an account with your email, but I haven’t ever received any spam from them, and it will walk you through how to set it up on your blog. It will spit out an html code that you put on the side bar of your blog. Good luck!
I'm so happy you joined the blogging bandwagon! Cause' now I can stay up to date on your little cutie! Kyla is a doll! I guess that's what happens when both of your parents are good lookin'!
Post a Comment