Friday, April 11, 2008

Conference Project

So, due to the wonderful internet and a modern church (when it comes to technology), we were able to watch/listen to conference on the internet on Saturday and paint our downstairs living room at the same time! We don't have cable and this internet thing means we don't have to go to a stake center to watch - I love it! I am attaching before and after pics. I just keep feeling amazed at how much difference painting your walls makes. I now feel like I need to paint my entire house!

8 comments:

Carmen said...

ooooh, I like it very much!

The Collingwood Family said...

Hey, we painted our living room during conference, too! I LOVE the color!
Michalann

Ashley said...

I love it!! Great color :)

Unknown said...

WOW! It really warms up the room! so amazing! it looks so good! good color choice!

Brandon and Erica said...

It looks awesome! And, I love your furniture!

Michelle Dupre said...

I love how color can change everything. It is the cheapest decorating solution, I love it. Looks great!

jenhatch said...

That looks awesome! You've got great ideas on color - like your red wall upstairs. I think I'll need your help to pick out some colors for my house!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... today was lots of fun!

Yvonne said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Of course, you know how I feel about painting white walls . ;) Just pace yourself in painting the rest of the house or you'll get burnt out. I know!