
My little girl and I have been having lots of fun during the day and I love seeing her grow and start loving her mommy more. Her face lights up when I pick her up and it just melts my heart. She is

learning how to sit up on her own, although she is still pretty wobbly, and she can stand holding onto an object for only a few seconds. My favorite thing is to see her rolling around on the ground. She loves it because she can finally get places on her own! We went to the doctor two days ago for her four month checkup, although she is now four and a half months (Mom was a little late setting up the appointment...). She weighed 12 pounds, 14 ounces - putting her in the 25% for weight - she had gained less than a pound and a half in the last two and a half months. However, she is in the 90% for height so she is tall and skinny - I guess we know which parent she takes after!
5 comments:
I love the little video! Kyla is too cute rolling all over.
wow! she is so strong! and so advanced! wow to go kyla! so cute
What a cute cute girl. We really need to get together before we head to Utah. Sienna was always the exact same 25% or less in weight and 75-90 in height. Her heighth is slowly starting to drop. I don't mean she is shrinking but she won't be in the 75% for long.
I hope you got everything done over the weekend.
Karin
I am just loving how adorable Kyla is! (But hey, don't forget to post pictures of you once in a while too)
heeheehee...this is so cute!! Kyla is adorable and she makes such cute noises too. It's like shes saying, "Look, Mom! Look what I can do. Ta-dah! I rolled over. Now, I'm going to roll into the book case." :-) She is precious! Wish I could meet her and hold her in person. Miss you much!
Post a Comment