Thursday, October 9, 2008

I LOVE BYU

This is what my sweet husband bought me when he was up in Provo last week:


I have been wanting one for years. He picked it out and bought it without telling me to surprise me and it is perfect! I am so hard to surprise because I am one of those people who like a specific thing and anything different will not do. But my hot husband got it exactly right this time!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ha! I remember you saying that you wanted an alum plate but couldn't decide which one. I also recall you telling us about how Brandon would try really hard to get you shoes and clothes as presents but you would often have to return most of them, except maybe those brown shoes if I remember right... So glad it worked out this time and way to strut your BYU pride!

Lisa M said...

What a great hubby. I love when they pick things out and it is perfect! Great job Brandon!

Unknown said...

That is just so sad. I don't think I realized how deep your love for the Y runs. Jason Graduated and we never looked back. and we never will.

Christie and Dane said...

I think we need to get one too! That's so cute! You guys have to be really festive at the game and take lots of pics....we'll be with you in spirit.

Roxanne said...

sporting the byu alum pride? very nice! i got a similar one and love it!!!!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

You are such a nut. I love it! I thought it was fun that all the guys bought those though. We'll have twin-er cars.

Karin

See you soon!! GO COUGARS!!! Hopefully they can shape up a little bit before TCU.

Kiera said...

Cool! James would love one of those. I'm surprised he didn't get one when we were in Provo.

Kaytie Brown said...

FUN! GO Cougars!!

Loralee said...

I am so glad Brandon bought you this! Lee bought me one because Brandon bought you one!!! I love it. Go BYU.