Thursday, October 2, 2008

Important Info to Know for November Election

My sister-in-law has done TONS of research into some of the policies Obama has supported and opposed, especially those regarding abortion. She has created a website to get that information out to the public so that we can know exactly what some of the things are that we are supporting/opposing if we vote for Obama. I feel this is information you should be informed about before you decide who to vote for. I realize there are issues that each person feels are important when it comes to the election - but it never hurts to know more. Anyway, the website is here: www.obamakills.com. It will take less than 5 minutes. You will be glad you know this info.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I was listening to Hannity the other day on the radio and he had a guest on who was actually an aborted child. She survived with the blessing of cerebral palsy. It was interesting to hear her perspective on this subject. I am always amazed and suprized to find that people who MURDER innocent fetus'/children rationalize this horrific action by stating that it is a woman's right to choose!?!? What is this world coming to? What are people thinking? Don't they know that if they don't SPEEDILY repent they will burn in Hell? Even after they repent, they may still burn in Hell. Okay, I'm going to get off my soap box now....Down with Obama!! MURDERER!!