I had a membership there. I canceled it because James wanted to try something different. I miss it. I want to go back to a gym sooo bad.
I bet you are super toned and all in shape! I'm jealous- I've just eaten out the past two weeks.What a game- that was so sad. Have fun camping tonight. We'll be painting!! :)Karin
It's been great to have you as a gym friend too (esp. as a "spinning neighbor" on the back row). Glad you're one of the LA "gang" now!
Congrats! That is so great.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I had a membership there. I canceled it because James wanted to try something different. I miss it. I want to go back to a gym sooo bad.
I bet you are super toned and all in shape! I'm jealous- I've just eaten out the past two weeks.
What a game- that was so sad.
Have fun camping tonight. We'll be painting!! :)
Karin
It's been great to have you as a gym friend too (esp. as a "spinning neighbor" on the back row). Glad you're one of the LA "gang" now!
Congrats! That is so great.
Post a Comment