Monday, September 29, 2008

Stainless Steel Appliances

I don't know if any of you had the same problems I had (probably not) finding the right cleaner for my stainless steel appliances - but I thought I would pass along this long-time-coming info. I looked several places for the right cleaner. I wanted a spray, rather than the wipes, because I had heard the wipes didn't work very well. Anyway, after being in my house a whole year, I found the PERFECT spray cleaner at Lowes. I think the brand is "Magic" - my bottle just says "Magic" and "Stainless Steel Cleaner." So, there ya go, if you are looking for one that really works, THIS IS IT!

*Since I posted this, several people have asked if this is my kitchen.... ya right. I just needed a picture of stainless steel - I got if off google images. I agree it is beautiful, but I would never want that much stainless steel to clean with a daughter who loves to put her hands ALL over the stainless steel that I do have!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yep, that stuff works great! That's the same cleaner I use and it's wonderful.

Loralee said...

Sharee,

Thanks!! I use Sheila Shine, but it is not a spray! I would love a spray. I am going to try it. Thanks for the tip.

jenhatch said...

PLEASE tell me that is NOT your kitchen... if so, I'm jealous!!! Plus, I didn't see that in the "upgrade" section when I bought my house! ;)

Lisa M said...

Ya, the same question Jen had I have. Is that your kitchen?? I have never seen anything like it, it is so beautiful.
Lisa