Friday, September 26, 2008

What Color of Crayon I Am

My friend, Lindsey, had this fun little survey on her blog and I thought it would be fun to see what I was... interesting...


You Are a Purple Crayon


Your world is colored in dreamy, divine, and classy colors (I don't know, but I like the way it sounds).

You hold yourself to a sky high standard (this is true), and you are always graceful (this is not so true).

People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you. (Ya, right)

And while it is hard to be a perfectionist (this is 100% true), rest assured it's paying off!



Your color wheel opposite is yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you. (Don't believe it! I like all you yellows our there!)

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I just read Jamie's and was nervous I was red... now I am thinking I am yellow without manners to impress you. I guess I have to go and find out.

Hey- I'm going to Utah for 2 weeks so if you guys want to play, call us tomorrow.

Karin

Unknown said...

Oh no! I took the quiz and I'm a yellow. I guess we're doomed!

Ashley said...

I'm surprised at how well the crayon thing really worked! What's interesting is I thought it only would give you a blue, purple, or green crayon...but guess what? My other friend did it and she's a yellow-and it totally fits her too! I think purple fits you well...in fact when I see you, I see the color purple around you...it's kind of a plumb/violet color. :-) Anyway, you are someone people envy and copy without even realizing it. You do hold yourself to high stardards and I admire and aspire to be like you because you always achieve. You are a great friend to have! Miss you lots!

Kiera said...

Hey Sharee,
Kiera here. I am a yellow. I don't think it fits me at all, but oh well! According to this, I lack manners and class. Thats pretty sad. It was good to see you yesterday!