I would have to say so. These pictures are great. I love messy pictures. She is sooo cute.If I have a girl next I am so going to have to name her Kyla. I love it. I loved meeting you and your family you are very sweet and I'm so glad that Jayne has a good friend like you there. ~ Jennifer~
What cute pictures! Has it worked, is she packing on any more pounds? I love that you got the booster seat that we have - do you like it? I'm about ready to go buy another one for Luke.
12 comments:
yeah! she is so cute! spaghetti s good too! she is so cute!
I love letting kids get messy and have fun. It makes great pictures too.
haha...that last picture is an adorable picture of her! Looks like she likes spaghetti without the sauce too!
I would have to say so. These pictures are great. I love messy pictures. She is sooo cute.If I have a girl next I am so going to have to name her Kyla. I love it. I loved meeting you and your family you are very sweet and I'm so glad that Jayne has a good friend like you there.
~ Jennifer~
Well, I know where to turn when I'm having a bad day. These pictures will put a smile on even the grumpiest face!!!
She is seriously so precious!
FUNNY! Carbs'll do that to ya! She better enjoy them while she can, right!??! :)
TOO FUNNY!
Oh yeah! check out christies blog. She is finally pimping it out
Wow she's adorable. Eat up girl!!!
SO adorable, I had not thought of giving Ethan spaghetti what a great idea. She is so cute.
Lisa
What cute pictures! Has it worked, is she packing on any more pounds? I love that you got the booster seat that we have - do you like it? I'm about ready to go buy another one for Luke.
Post a Comment