Me too! Her speech was AWESOME! And to think my coworkers think she is crazy...but, my coworkers are crazy! I keep telling them, "I always gauge my candidates by who the media talks the worst about. The candidates that the media praise, I know I can't trust. Since I can't trust the HORRIBLE, NO GOOD MEDIA, I always go with the candidates that they have dug up the most "dirt" on...because, I know they are just holding back on their "favorite" candidates (Obama). Seriously...I can not STAND Barack Obama.
She was awesome! I only wish I didn't have to think about how much of it was a speech writer and how much of it was HER. Either way, I'm totally impressed!
7 comments:
Me too! Her speech was AWESOME! And to think my coworkers think she is crazy...but, my coworkers are crazy! I keep telling them, "I always gauge my candidates by who the media talks the worst about. The candidates that the media praise, I know I can't trust. Since I can't trust the HORRIBLE, NO GOOD MEDIA, I always go with the candidates that they have dug up the most "dirt" on...because, I know they are just holding back on their "favorite" candidates (Obama). Seriously...I can not STAND Barack Obama.
So glad to have you on my side :-)
I felt the same way after watching her last night too. She has some good speech writers.
I knew you'd come around!!! :) Didn't she do a fabulous job? It was quite funny too.
I think Rudy was hilarious too but man I'm sure he angered some Democrats.
Karin
I'm with ya sister. Loved her speech last night!
Sharee,
I am so happy be your friend. Love the post. It's nice to have a girlfriend who has her finger on the pulse!
She was awesome! I only wish I didn't have to think about how much of it was a speech writer and how much of it was HER. Either way, I'm totally impressed!
I missed Romney's speech but heard mixed things about it.
Post a Comment