Friday, September 19, 2008

Getting my Rear in Gear

Spin class is awesome, but boy am I feelin it today

6 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

nice

Unknown said...

Wow girl keep it up!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loralee said...

Hi Sharee,
i have to let you know that i tagged you on my blog. it's a tag about your quirks. I know these tag things are ridiculous, but I would LOVE to hear your response.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you got my last attempt at a comment. I'll try one last time.....I am awe struck. How is it possible for one to blog as you do? This is absolutely amazing!! It took me about 5 hours (no joke) to put up my last post. You are a genius.
The End

jamie said...

Our bill so far for him is $1450 that WE owe for him staying in the hospital a couple of days after birth. Normal stay, no NICU, nothing extra. I HATE HATE HATE this new insurance.