Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gettin' Around

My mother requested another video of Kyla walking - so this is it. When grandma only gets to see her grandbaby a few times a year, she has every right to request as many videos as she wants. They just grow so fast at this age and I hate that my mom has to miss any of it. I know she is just as sad about it as I am.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! I cant belive how mobile she is!! it is so cute!

Shannon said...

She is just so cute! I love the pig-tails!

Loralee said...

I LOVE that she is walking so early. I mean you hear about those babies that walk at eight months, but it's fun to actually know one! Vienna is walking now (a very similar style to Kyla's actually), but she still reverts back to crawling sometimes. We are going to have to get them together asap.

Anonymous said...

What a mover. I remember Brandon asking us all these questions about Sienna because she was an early mover etc- and look Kyla beat her! :) She is such a little doll and I just love her. It'll be fun to play this weekend.

Karin

PS. What would grandmas do without blogs?

erica said...

WOW she is speedy!

MyPremierDesigns said...

Hey girl she is walking much better than when she was at my place- you do have a little bit more rom:) before you know she will be running saying...I am FREE! she is just darling though- by the way how did that spaghetti turn out????