Just in case you haven't realized that I am a picture-taking fanatic and completely obsessed with my little girl, please refer to the following picture update of my 11 1/2 month old:
Of course she is a little "Coug" - it is in her blood
She loves anything she has to figure out - she already can undo lids that twist (lotion, mascera - all over my "dry clean only" pillows - and even baby proof infant ibuprofen - twice, luckily they were already empty) and zippers... next thing you know, I'll have a streaker
I just love putting her in soft, cuddly sleepers!
Showing off the damage she did to her eye with her fingernails - don't worry I cut them that very day - needless to say, this led to plenty of comments
Kyla loves the bunny that Brandon's high school buddy, Peter, and his wife, Anne, gave her. She carries it around everywhere, all day long. She just holds it and hugs it. Luckily it is easy to wash. Notice the cute outfit from "Aunt" Jamie in California.
She has recently discovered the laundry basket, of course it doesn't matter that there is dirty laundry in it...
She gets into everything and I really do mean, everything
She loves books - apparently she is surprised to find her favorite one in my purse
Just playing around with my girl
Although her eyes do look blue sometimes, they are pretty gray - which is what Brandon has been saying all along.... Daddy wins
I had to take a picture of this cute jacket, also sent from "Aunt" Jamie in California. It was a hit!
14 comments:
She is just darling! I can't believe she's almost a year old! Crazy how time flies.
Love all these pictures, Sharee, and your themed Halloween costumes turned out great!
I love your cute little family.
Too cute.
she is so cute. I love all of the pictures especially the laundry basket one. Are you guys headed up this way for Thanksgiving this year?
I loved your costumes for Halloween! They looked great! Kyla is so cute! I can't believe she is walking already! Wow, Drew is 9 1/2 months and we are barely crawling!!
Is she going to be a redhead??? oh if she does you know they have the most fun:)if not that's okay she is still darling anyways! and so stylish!
I love all the pics! She is so darn cute!! I love her new jacket way cute!
Talking tons of pictures is so worth it. She will so love looking back on them. Kyla is so cute.
She is so cute...I can't believe how big she looks in her cute little BYU shirt!
Hi Sharee. I was glad to here from you on my blog. Kyla is so cute! I cannot believe how much she has grown!Will and I are planning on being in Texas for Christmas for two weeks! Are you guys still in the Keller 1st ward?
I love the picture updates... if I had something that cute, I would take millions of picutures too (not that George isn't cute:)
So, do you think our cougars can pull off a win this weekend??
Hey-I found you by blog hopping! Cute, cute pictures!
I'm so sad I haven't read your blog in FOREVER because I just assumed you still weren't posting.
I love Kyla and miss her too! Have fun in Idaho.
Glad I found you on here! Cute pictures...
Post a Comment