Brandon and I had a great evening out at a murder mystery dinner planned by some very good friends, the Shumway's and the Mathis'. If there was one talent I was not given, it was planning and coordinating social events. For me, that is just an ulcer waiting to happen. I get agitated just thinking about it. However, they did a wonderful job putting it all together. It was fun to have a night out just laughing with good friends.
Brandon and I were helping at a church volleyball tournament all day and I had not had time to figure out costumes for us since I was so busy with our Halloween ones. So we did the best we could with a trip to Wal-Mart and about 30 minutes of preparation. I was lucky I had the wig because that is all I had. Add a lot of extra makeup and that was that. I thought Brandon did a fantastic job coming up with his costume. He even super glued marker caps wrapped in aluminum foil to his neck to look like bolts. Now that is creative!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey girl you look like a babe! good job putting together the costumes! clif and I were moving on halloween:( oh well maybe next year we will dress up:)
how fun! way to go brandon with the make up too!
Post a Comment