Monday, November 3, 2008
Internet Craziness
It has been a week since I checked blogs and did anything blog related. We are having virus problems on our computer and won't be getting it fixed until I can get my laptop over to my techno wiz brother. The viruses we have seem to be stealing information from our computer - my brother said it could possibly be getting passwords - so we are no longer signing on to email or blog spot or banks from our computer. It is really annoying because I have to come to the library once a week to check my email and do anything else that requires passwords. Kyla is NOT participating very well, she has already pulled off about 50 books from the shelves and continually runs around the library and I have to keep getting up to grab her. I have put chairs around to block her escape off, but now I am also blocking anyone else who needs to get by. Embarrassing. Needless to say, my time here is severely limited and I cannot do much more than check my emails. Here she goes again, I better go. If you haven't heard from me - this is why... sorry! It will be better in a couple weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No internet = no fun. You can totally come over to my house to check your email - it's closer than the library!
oh sharee I was wondering why I haven't seen any recent pictures and updates- Those viruses are NASTY luckily we have a laptop that works, but our other computer is still sick, sick sick- and it will cost a pretty penny to get fixed, hopefully someone who works with clif is a computer wizard that offered to fix it for us- i wouldn't even know where to start anyways i will be calling you soon- i need to tell about Cali, and our move! love ya!
you are MORE then welcome to come by and use my computer. I promise it won't steal your money!
Post a Comment