Those of you who see my little girl regularly know how much she sticks her tongue out and I wanted to show everyone where she gets it from...
This is Brandon and I when we first started dating our freshman year at BYU - and I'll give you a hint that I was just copying Brandon.
This is Brandon right after we got married three and a half years ago while in San Francisco.
And this is the result of it.....
This is Brandon and I when we first started dating our freshman year at BYU - and I'll give you a hint that I was just copying Brandon.
This is Brandon right after we got married three and a half years ago while in San Francisco.
9 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't get over how stinking cute this is.
that is so funny! yeo just like daddy! so cute!
so cute!
haha! That is the cutest picture ever! I am almost tempted to print it out and show my coworkers :-) (but then they would know that I read blogs on my workday...shhh!)
And, the palm tree post is hilarious! She must love mud pies :-)
ahahaha! that is such a funny picture! I think it ties with the mud pie one haha. your daughter is so cute and hilarious. she got quite a bit bigger than the last time i saw her.
That is too funny!
Love the new look by the way. I was inspired to change it up too...
Thank you.
See ya Saturday, J-Bird still has no clue, he he he!
sara
HAHA That is too funny!!
Brandon- keep your tongue in your mouth.
Cute post.
that is hillarious
Post a Comment