The first picture shows the spider wedged in a corner for safety. After spraying it with pesticides it crawled out (pesticides can't kill a big sucker like this!) and my man killed it. I felt light headed. Either the pesticides worked a little, or it was carrying so much weight that it could barely move because it was moving pretty slow when it came out from the corner.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Nightmare
The first picture shows the spider wedged in a corner for safety. After spraying it with pesticides it crawled out (pesticides can't kill a big sucker like this!) and my man killed it. I felt light headed. Either the pesticides worked a little, or it was carrying so much weight that it could barely move because it was moving pretty slow when it came out from the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
oh my goodness sharee that is the biggest spider i've ever seen...and i've seen some big spiders! that doesn't even look like a tarantula. what is it?!? and i totally understand how you feel. many of my nightmares were about bugs too. i can't believe brandon killed it, go him!
That spider is huge. The scary thing to me is I live in your neighborhood. I hope there are not more out there like him. I don't blame you on all your feelings towards spiders. I don't like them either.
That really is so big and so gross!
yikes that is so creepy! you sounded brave to me!
Gross! That thing gave me the heeby-jeebies.
oh my gosh...I would probably throw up! That is HUGE! And, I don't blame you for the spider nightmares...I HATE spiders! I still check my bed/towels/toilet/toothbrush for spiders :-)
that is so gross! yikes i would freak out too!
I hate spiders and so I really don't like this post. YUCK! I am sorry. I always tell Matt that if I find spiders that big I am moving. It is a good thing that wasn't here because I would have dumped the entire jug of spider killer on it. It is disgusting when a spider is big enough to squirm around forever before dying when sprayed with bug killer. Go Brandon for stepping in and making the process go quicker.
Karin
That is a STINKIN HUGE spider!!! Holy cow!!! I hope it's little buddies don't find their way across the street and down some to my house!
Holy Crap!
Yeah, that spider is huge! Ted was excited to tell me all about the massive spider once he got home! (He thought it was pretty cool.)
Aaaahhh! I am glad I didn't find that at my house. We were just talking about keeping the shoes in the garage and Spencer said he didn't want to because of spiders. I haven't seen any here but I think I am convinced.
Hi Brandon and Sharee! This is Anne and Peter - we took your very good advice and started a blog. Check it out! We were so glad to get to see you guys before we left. Keep in touch!
Wow! I dont' know what I would have done. I would have been scared to be close to it but wouldn't want to leave because I would be scared it would crawl somewhere else (and then i would have no idea where it was!). I'm glad it's gone!!
OH MY GOODNESS!! That spider is OUT OF CONTROL!! I always tell any spider I see that I am very sorry, but they are NOT allowed in my house. They seem to have gotten the message cause we haven't seen too many... yet.
that this is huge, you should have kept it as a pet.
ps. I took my financial test yesterday. thanks for your insights.
SICK!! I think I would cry.
I am so glad you found it before it found the inside of your house somehow...but I guess it is so big it would have to have it's own doggie door. I hypervenilate over tiny spiders there is no way I would have been conscious enough to take a picture.
I read this post at work one day and totally freaked out for you! I showed all the ladies I work with too...and they freaked out as well. Good luck with those things...scary!!
spiders don't normally bug me (my sisters would make me kill spiders for them), but that one would definitely freak me out!
Post a Comment