she's sooooo cute! seeing these pictures reminds me, i was telling brandon the other day that you guys should enter kyla into baby modeling contests. i bet she could win, she's too cute! all the twg babies are the cutest little girls and boys ever. and everyone's got the funniest personalities too :)
These are beautiful pictures of your little Kyla! By the way, you asked about my camera...it's not a really fancy camera but I got it because it has a great macro and 12x zoom. It's a Canon Power Shot S2 IS...it's been two years since I bought my camera and the new model is already an S5. One day I would love to get an SLR!
10 comments:
she is so cute! i love the pig tails!
She is just so adorable!
The pigtails and the white hat: priceless.
That picture of her in the swing with pig tails is one of the cutest I have ever seen. I love that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karin
she is such a doll!
She is growing up so much. Cute girl!
I love the pics! She really is getting so big. Crawling and cruising and eating real food! What a cutie!
she's sooooo cute! seeing these pictures reminds me, i was telling brandon the other day that you guys should enter kyla into baby modeling contests. i bet she could win, she's too cute! all the twg babies are the cutest little girls and boys ever. and everyone's got the funniest personalities too :)
Just darling!
These are beautiful pictures of your little Kyla!
By the way, you asked about my camera...it's not a really fancy camera but I got it because it has a great macro and 12x zoom. It's a Canon Power Shot S2 IS...it's been two years since I bought my camera and the new model is already an S5. One day I would love to get an SLR!
Post a Comment