1. What is your occupation? Wife, Mom, and Tax Accountant (on the side)
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? You Tube – No Air (Jordan Sparks)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A bowl of KIX – “no preseratives”
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I don’t think so, I have before, but it was years ago
6. What color would you be, if you were a color? Probably red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My man
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course
9. How old are you today? 25
10. Favorite drink? Strawberry Lemonade – with real strawberry chunks
11. What is your favorite sport(s) to watch? Basketball and Football (BYU at the top of the list)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Many a time
3. Pets? No, if I have my way, it will stay that way
14. Favorite food? All of it
15. Last movie you watched? Shooter (edited from Clean Flicks)
16. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas, hands down
17. What do you do to vent anger? Call
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Baby Talk – she even made a sucking noise when you put your finger in her mouth
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring – I love that winter is over and everything is turning green again
20. Cherry or Blueberries? Neither
21. Living arrangements? My first house – LOVE it – with my husband and baby girl
22. When was the last time you cried? After most people have probably already read this, I decided it was too embarrassing to own up to, so I am changing my answer and skipping this question - suffice it to say: I am a cry baby
23. Favorite smell? When it first starts to rain
24. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese please
25. Favorite car? I don’t think there is just one – I love the Infiniti G35 Sedan, Cadillac CTS, Acura TSX, Lexus ES
26. Favorite cat breed? NONE – I highly dislike cats
27. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
28. How many years at your current job? Wife: 3 years; Mom 6 1/2 months; Accountant: 3 years
29. Favorite day of the week? Friday – knowing I get my man home for the weekend
30. How many states have you lived in? 4, and I have loved each one of them.
Of course, whoever wants to share some more about themselves, feel free to be tagged!
4 comments:
So glad I was able to learn something new :-).
I have been singing "No Air" in my head all day! So thanks for enjoying the same song as I have been!
And, ouch! Sorry about the horrible bungee cord incident. You should turn it into a blog-post! :)
I love learning more about you!
I wanna see a pic of your forehead :)
I'm glad you did your tag. It is fun. I am confused at your favorite baby toy though- I am assuming you put Kyla's favortie. :)
Call me tomorrow- let's figure out this weekend so we can play.
Karin
Post a Comment