Monday, June 16, 2008

Officially Crawling!!

At 6 months and three and a half weeks, our baby girl is officially crawling! She has been showing signs for weeks that it would be soon... ie scooting and pulling herself along with her arms; but she finally made up her mind on Father's d Day to go BIG and make it happen. It is just amazing to me that they figure things like this out on their own. I am attaching the video I caught of her crawling over and pulling herself up on to the couch to be closer to me.

10 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

I can't believe such a little thing can pull herself up like that! haha. adorable, Sharee. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

What a little doll. She is so cute and growing up so fast. That is about the same time Sienna started to crawl, right around 6 months. It was fun swimming with you today!!

Karin

Unknown said...

yeah congrads!!! that is so exciting! but sad that she is growing up and now having to baby proof!

jamie said...

perfect song in the background!

Shannon said...

She's so grown up! I can't believe it!

Kaytie Brown said...

How fun to find your blog. She's SO stinkin cute!! Each new stage is so fun!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Go Kyla, Go Kyla!

Lindsey said...

Hooray! You've got a crawler on your hands. It is so fun once they can start moving around and exploring things for themselves. But now you really have to keep an eye on her. I think crawling marked the end of my showers while Dallin was awake...

Chrystal Wilcox said...

i love you rug!!!

Chrystal Wilcox said...

I was laughing so hard at this. It is so cute she is wobbly and has awesome hair. She is really cute.